Old 08-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Reel McKoi

"pondmeister" wrote in message
o.st...
DeKoi *~ wrote:
## I already posted there. How about you? :-) Who is the moderator?

I am the moderator. And you will post there no more.

$$ That's fine with me. You evidently don't want anyone who posts about
ponds and pond related issues. Maybe you shouldhave started a spoon
collecting NG.

Your conduct and
behaviour here has cause this group to be virtually unreadable and full of
trash.

$$ You have me confused with a well known troll. You need to learn to read
headers (highlight post, click on properties).

Decent people like Elaine and others, who I value and gave great
contributions to this group are no longer with us.

$$ Because they think I'm Jabriol? Sorry, they cannot be that ignorant of
Usenet.

I am well aware of your
turn coat personality, you will treat people well and decent until they
critize you in a negative way, then you get nasty,

$$ I do? What did you expect me to do when these woman both criticized me
when I refused to give in to the Trolls blackmail demands? Look at how
you turned on ME! Pots should not call kettles black. :-)

I won\'t have that.

$$ Then you will have few posters if you allow them to speak to people as
these women spoke to me. Why was it ok for them to be so rude to me? You
never heard that what's good for the geese is also good for the ganders?
This NG will probably be better off without someone like you. It's people
like you who drove off the many nice posters of years ago, including myself.

Your harrasment of others in the religious newsgroups is disgusting to me,

$$ That is YOUR personal problem. What someone does in OTHER NGs is none of
your business. How do we know what YOU do on the Internet or in private? I
figured you had another motive and here it is! The truth comes out.

And while it is your right to do as you please on usenet, you will not do
so in this new group.

$$ LOL!!! You gotta be kidding me!!!!!

You are free to read whatever you want. You will not participate.

$$ Nor with I read a NG run by someone like you.

I have
banned Jabriol as well. This group will be free of all the nonsense and it
will be user friendly. No need for filters, nor is there any need for
updating killfiles.

$$ Yes, by all means killfile my posts here that are pond and fish related
BECAUSE you don't like what I post on other NGs. I'm sure you will Google
and closely monitor all members of your new NG. :-)

I have complete control, and one off-topic post
(flame,religion,carol-jabriol sort of trash) will land them into permanent
exile.

$$ It's obvious you're a control-freak. You should have a great time
monitoring the members of your board to make sure they don't post anything
you disapprove of on other NGs. It'll certainly keep you busy.

Maybe one day when you are decent enough here and elsewhere, I may change
my mind. Maybe.

$$ Elsewhere? What is it YOUR business what people do ELSEWHERE? You have
some nerve to think you have the right to judge others. I can post here as
I've done for the past 9 years quite happily. I'm sure YOU will be much
happier and better off leaving this NG since you have no control over the
posters here. You have no control of where else they post. As Derrik
would say, "Don't let the door hit you as you go!"

As for now, there are 4 of you on the newgroup. Once it is known as a
respectable group and a serious one, dedicated to ponds, it will grow, and
you can leave rec.ponds to the likes of Carol and Jabriol.
Anyone who use Googlegroups can read from it. But only members can post.

$$ Enjoy yourselves. :-) Perhaps we will once again have nice people
*here* as we once did before the rude, intolerant and judgmental people came
along and drove them off.

Spread the word
Joe the lurker

$$ Bye! Have fun keeping track of all your members...... ;-)
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b