Old 09-09-2005, 02:51 AM
Oscar_Lives

YOU NEED A NEW MOWER. DON'T BE SUCH A CHEAP ****--BUY A NEW ONE AND BE DONE
WITH IT.

STOP WHINING.

"Betsy" wrote in message
Thanks.

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Well, it seems like you are listening to the wrong people.

Starter spray might get your mower started, and then again, it may not.
It is certainly not a long term fix, and using it repeatedly can damage
your mower. Did you check the other things like the air filter, spark to
plug, bad gas? If you can't do those things, it's time to take it in
for
service. If your engine starts with the starter spray, you can pretty
much
rule out the spark plug and electronics, and concentrate on the fuel
quality and air filter.

Sherwin D.

Betsy wrote:

I'm not ignoring anyone. Thanks for any help you've offered. I bought
can of starter spray last night, and next time I need to cut the grass,
I'm
going to try it.

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Premium gas has nothing to do with her lawnmower. It is for high
compression
engines, which lawnmowers don't have. Don't waste you money on this.
The
key issue is to get rid of any stale gas with fresh gas. Low octane
gas
is good enough. I wonder
if Betsy is just ignoring my suggestions, or she missed my
comments?

Sherwin D.

benzette wrote:

Is it harder then before to pull start or is it just taking more
pulls
to start it?

Maybe try premium gas. Let it run out of gas before putting in new
premium or drain the other gas out.