Old 09-09-2005, 05:30 AM
B & J

"Gideon" wrote in message
Screw the rich. It's really about time that we just gather
everybody's accumulated wealth plus their income and
divide it equally. We deserve a better system of wealth
distribution. That's why so many Americans are eager
to immigrate to Cuba.

================

And why not screw the rich? They've done a good job at screwing the rest of
the population in wages and job "insecurity" while huge corporations are
getting the last drop of blood from their workers. Who but the mega-rich are
making a killing on the gas prices where earning are up three hundred
percent? And guess which party's leaders are up to their behinds in
petroleum and petroleum profits. Screwing the rich makes sense to me.

BTW, your suggesting that people not happy with the rich getting richer
should move to Cuba sounds the way kids sound on a playground when they
don't like what they hear. What that statement has to do with this
discussion is beyond my comprehension.