Old 09-09-2005, 03:33 AM
Mike Patterson

On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:12:23 -0400, Carol
wrote:

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Sick Fish or Sick Pond Form

Please describe your problem, including fish characteristics, like;
whirling, flashing, gasping at surface, wounds, etc.:

My Problem is everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your problem is you're just another lame sadistic dweeb with sense of
self-worth living in your senile momma's basement wth no life.

Do you really think anyone with a brain is impressed with your
bullshit?

Any 12 year old with his momma's WebTV account is more interesting
than your inane drivel.

If you had any brain or balls you could have a life, but you'd
apparently rather spend eternity proving to an uninterested world what
a ****ing moron you are.

You're just gonna explode unless someone pays attention to you here,
because apparently no one in your miserable real-world existence cares
about you.

I almost wish I had it in my heart to feel sorry for you, but I don't.

Adios, you pathetic shadow of a shit pile.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin