Old 09-09-2005, 11:35 AM
restrorob restrorob is offline
Registered User

Location: Hole in the woods,Florida. USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by raizn4kids
Does anyone recognise this mower type? Anyone had any experience with it?
Someone is selling it and I am thinking of buying. This is sight unseen at
this point.
Any feedback would be helpful. TIA.
raizn4kids

Yard Pro Estate Series riding mower
18 HP Kohler engine
44" cut
automatic transmission
They think MTD makes it, but are not sure. It's a lawnmower that
they bought used, so they don't know how old. Mower repair guy told them
that Craftsman parts fit it. They put in a new battery and new tubes in all
4 tires. It's a 44 inch cut, with 3 blades.
It sounds like it's made by American yard products, Which makes units for Sears and a few other box store companys. If you can post the model number which is on a white decal on the back or under the seat I could probably tell you more about it.
__________________
15 yr. Briggs & Stratton Master Service Technician
Kohler Factory Trained
Tecumsea
Honda
Kawasaki