Old 09-09-2005, 12:29 PM
meee

off topic but has anyone made lilly pilly jelly? I made one pot last year,
using a standard recipe. it has a lovely colour, and distinctive, fresh
eucalyptus like flavour. Give it a go! the acid content is perfect for
jellies, and the colour surpasses many of the continental fruits! a
beautiful clear fuschia colour
Doyley wrote in message
.. .
PatC wrote:
Hi
Yes I have fed them from time to time, & they get watered weekly with

grey
water from the rinse cycle of the washing machine.
BTW Live in Sydney.
I will just have be patient as you say

Terry Collins wrote in message

PatC wrote:

Hi
Can anyone tell me why the three plants I have that are now 3 - 4 yrs

old &

stand about 2 metres tall, have never flowered/fruited?
They are very healthy otherwise & put out nice red shoots.

Hi,
Could the grey water have something to do with it too? Too much
nitrogen/phosphates or something for a native plant - so foliage is
promoted, but not flowers?