Old 09-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Tim Challenger

On 9 Sep 2005 05:03:21 -0700, Cat(h) wrote:

The ice cube
method leaves me a little perplexed, because I use handfuls of home
grown herbs at a time in cooking, and the thought of a couple of ice
cubes' worth of herbs makes me feel like I'll end up with flavourless
food :-) But it may be worth pursuing if you are less greedy than me
:-)

Bung the washed & dried coriander in a mixer with a small amount of onion,
and *maybe* a dash of water (I don't usually need to). Blend it all
together and bung the dark-green mush in the ice-cube moulds. You'll get an
idea of how much gets into an ice-cube. Mind that the flavour does decrease
a bit.

--
Tim C.