Old 28-12-2002, 04:38 PM
cormaic

Default Power failure in the GH

'Twas Fri, 27 Dec 2002 19:16:19 +0100, when "JennyC"
enriched all our lives with these worthy thoughts:

4) Will the fuchsia's be OK ?? The few leaves that were still on the
plants are limp and frosted, but the stems show green when scraped.

I can't help with the lecktrickery questions, but it's worth
hanging on to the fuchsias, as they may well sprout new shoots over
the next 6 weeks or so as we head for spring.

If you lose any plants completely, let me know - I have
cuttings of the cuttings you kindly sent me when I lost my entire
stock 2 winters ago.

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/
Culcheth Garden - www.tmac.clara.co.uk/garden/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk