Old 10-09-2005, 04:23 AM
Lindsay

John Savage wrote:

"peter" writes:
"SG1" wrote in message
news
Equal parts prime mince & snail bait (powdered) NOT the pet friendly one
the one with the warning. Use only at your place.

Surely your not serious..That is just wrong. pete

Pete: Why? If the owner of the cat kept it on it's own property, they'd
be no problem.

There was a short item, I think on ABC "landline" that some organization
(I'll credit the CSIRO in the absence of information to the contrary) has
developed a poison bait that is specific for feral cats.

John: I think you'll find it's for feral pigs

http://www.abc.net.au/ra/innovations...s/s1393875.htm

Did I hear somewhere there's 14 million feral cats in aus?

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN