Old 10-09-2005, 07:48 AM
meee

Wonderful stuff isn't it! I am wondering if it could also be used for guinea
pig bedding? would they eat it? do your mice eat theirs?
Trish Brown wrote in message
meee wrote:
If your using wet cat litter on the garden, there's a brand available in
woolies made out of grass/plant material of some kind. It looks like

shiny
green layer pellets when dry, but goes soft and crumbly when wet. It

really
cuts the smell, apparently it's the chlorophyll or something, but most
importantly breaks down really quickly, a lot quicker than many of the
others, and adds fast organic matter to the soil. Ditto everything said

by
the others re cat & dog poo- dangerous stuff.

Breeders' Choice? I use it for mouse bedding - it sure does cut the
smell down!

--
Trish {|:-}
Newcastle, Australia