Old 10-09-2005, 11:22 AM
Jo

Default Composting advice please

We would like to start a compost heap in a compost bin but haven't any spare
areas of soil or grass on which to place the composter. Our only possible
area to site the bin is at the bottom of our garden between a shed and some
trellis, but this would mean placing it on patio slabs and not on soil.
We thought of taking up a few patio slabs, introducing some soil and placing
the composter directly on that.
Has anyone any composting experience or advice they can pass on in relation
to our problem...or indeed any composting success stories!
Thanks,

Jo & John (in Essex)