Old 11-09-2005, 02:55 AM
Gideon

B & J wrote
BTW, your suggesting that people not happy with the rich getting richer
should move to Cuba sounds the way kids sound on a playground when they
don't like what they hear. What that statement has to do with this
discussion is beyond my comprehension.

====================

Finish high school & improve your comprehension.

Somebody tossed out a typical, liberal, whiny-assed "screw the rich"
philosophy. I suggest moving to Cuba, which is the nearest nation
with a very strong "screw the rich" philosophy. I can't understand
why at least a few of the millions of Americans who embrace the liberal
redistribution of wealth aren't moving to Cuba. Oh, now I remember
why - because it doesn't work successfully. Screw the rich and
pretty soon there are no longer any entrepreneurs to provide decent
jobs.

There is a common name for those who hate the rich. "Losers."