Old 11-09-2005, 02:36 AM
-keevill-

Default New water feature help needed

I have just finished constructing a terrace around my house which contains a
water feature built out of concrete within the terrace.It is Long and narrow
and L shaped, about 17mts long by 1m wide and half a metre deep. I would
like to tile it in black tile and finish the top with an infinity edge for
the water to overflow down about 20cm into a catchment gully. I would like
to put some Koi carp into the water and some tropical plants. I live in SE
Asia. Can anyone give me any useful tips or pointers to achieve a good
result please. Much obliged for any help.