Old 11-09-2005, 05:28 AM
B & J

"Gideon" wrote in message

Finish high school & improve your comprehension.

Somebody tossed out a typical, liberal, whiny-assed "screw the rich"
philosophy. I suggest moving to Cuba, which is the nearest nation
with a very strong "screw the rich" philosophy. I can't understand
why at least a few of the millions of Americans who embrace the liberal
redistribution of wealth aren't moving to Cuba. Oh, now I remember
why - because it doesn't work successfully. Screw the rich and
pretty soon there are no longer any entrepreneurs to provide decent
jobs.

There is a common name for those who hate the rich. "Losers."

BTW, I'll compare educational level with you anytime, although I won't
compare salary.

The garbage you spouted was the typical Republican mantra, trying to
convince the stupid that they aren't lying through their teeth. The rich are
taxed at a top rate of 25% and that is only on salary earners with income
over $200,000. Huge corporations usually pay far less because of loop holes.
The country is not going to "hell in a basket'" if the rich get taxed. I
find it impossible to cry crocodile tears or say, "Poor baby!"

The rest sounds as if you're one of the "whiny-assed" rich, who squeals
whenever he's asked to pay for the stupidity/ego of our present
administration. The mega-rich think that it is the responsibility of the
poor and middle class to pay for this war in money, blood, and broken
families. The Bush tribe, including Dubya and Jeb, certainly have none of
their sons or daughters involved in this fiasco.

I personally despise having any of my taxes spent on the Dubya's war in
Iraq, but I have no problem using that same money for infrastructure, the
NEA, health research, colleges, national parks, which Dubya is doing his
best to destroy, and other similar projects.

The rich and the mega-rich seem to feel they're privileged. Perhaps you
should move to Great Britain, where the wealthy can buy titles. No, you
wouldn't like that because the taxes are much higher there.

There's a common name for the people who think the rich are entitled.
"Greedy users."

JPS