Old 11-09-2005, 07:39 AM
Puckdropper

Suze suze_anderson@spamcop/dot/obvious wrote in
:

*snip*
Then set the fruits inside on your
kitchen counter or in a cabinet out of direct sunlight -- no sunny
windows (that's a myth).

*snip*

I'd like to suggest why it continues... Tomatoes are (usually) just the
right size to fit on window sills, so they're up out of the way and they
do ripen quite effectively there. I can't think of any other place
that's as safe as the window sill in the kitchen.

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.