Old 11-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Reel Mckoi

"-keevill-" wrote in message
I have just finished constructing a terrace around my house which contains
a water feature built out of concrete within the terrace.It is Long and
narrow and L shaped, about 17mts long by 1m wide and half a metre deep. I
would like to tile it in black tile and finish the top with an infinity
edge for the water to overflow down about 20cm into a catchment gully. I
would like to put some Koi carp into the water and some tropical plants. I
live in SE Asia. Can anyone give me any useful tips or pointers to achieve
a good result please. Much obliged for any help.

What is an infinity edge. I'm in the USA and never heard of it.
If you're talking about a type of waterfall just make sure it's dead level
so the water falls in a nice sheet.
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b