Old 11-09-2005, 04:18 PM
Tom Jaszewski

On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 04:00:10 GMT, John Crichton
wrote:

Thanks Tom. Just one clarification. The document has graphs labled (1
WAIT), (12 WAIT), (16 WAIT), etc.. I assume that WAIT means Weeks After
Initial Treatment. Is this correct.

That was my read as well....

Also, they give application rates
per acre (like Acclaim Extra (AE) + Turflon Ester (TE) 28 oz + 16 oz/a
which I assume means 28 oz of Acclain Extra + 16 oz of Turflon Ester per
acre. At this point the bermuda has not become so invasive as to need
to treat the entire lawn. Basically I am spot treating with a 2 gallon
pump up sprayer. How would I convert these application rates to
oz/gallon of water for spot treatment application.

Decide which you can find, and which product you will use and search
for the label and it should give spot treatment rates....

I use Fusilade and the label clearly spells out rates...

Thanks again

You're welcome!

Acts of creation are ordinarily reserved for gods and poets. To plant a pine, one need only own a shovel.
-- Aldo Leopold