Old 11-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Sue Marsh

I've also noticed that all of my pots, whether layered or not, have most of
the roots at the bottom. After all, roots do grow downwards so that makes
sense. I don't bother layering (the ones that are layered were givent to me
like that). I do however put a layer of pebbles at the bottom-but that's
because I don't use screens on the drainage holes.
When I dig in the yard here, the soils aren't layered and the trees do just
fine .
Susan marsh

Security. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy...n.asp?cid=3963

++++Sponsored, in part, by Bob Pastorio++++

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++