Old 11-09-2005, 08:49 PM
William Brown

B & J wrote:
"Gideon" wrote in message

Finish high school & improve your comprehension.

Somebody tossed out a typical, liberal, whiny-assed "screw the rich"
philosophy. I suggest moving to Cuba, which is the nearest nation
with a very strong "screw the rich" philosophy. I can't understand
why at least a few of the millions of Americans who embrace the liberal
redistribution of wealth aren't moving to Cuba. Oh, now I remember
why - because it doesn't work successfully. Screw the rich and
pretty soon there are no longer any entrepreneurs to provide decent
jobs.

There is a common name for those who hate the rich. "Losers."

BTW, I'll compare educational level with you anytime, although I won't
compare salary.

The garbage you spouted was the typical Republican mantra, trying to
convince the stupid that they aren't lying through their teeth. The rich are
taxed at a top rate of 25% and that is only on salary earners with income
over $200,000. Huge corporations usually pay far less because of loop holes.
The country is not going to "hell in a basket'" if the rich get taxed. I
find it impossible to cry crocodile tears or say, "Poor baby!"

The top individual tax rate is 35%; the top corporate tax rate is 35%.
Your lack of comprehension appears to be very broad. I give no opinion
on whether these rates are too high or too low, beyond noting that when
rates are viewed as being unreasonably high, the rich find ways to avoid
being taxed, such as investing in herds of ostriches, or leaving the
country.

My point is that where you have purported to give facts, you have been
quite inaccurate, so I have snipped the rest of your rantings.

JPS