Old 11-09-2005, 07:11 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

You're not driving me off here jan, so give it up - you danced and fed
the troll, now stop whining that you have to pay the Piper.

Only one paying the Piper is you.

My intent isn't to drive you off, but try to *suggest* you stop explaining
to everyone you're relationship with the trolls. To *suggest* you stop
telling everyone that *we* should look at headers before posting. To
*suggest* you stop re-posting the trolls drivel when your nym is stolen.

But hey, my *suggestions* obviously hold no standing with you. You're so
defensive you can't tell a friendly suggestion from a troll. Pity

An I'm quite sure this will be followed by an even more acid tongue reply.

So I go back to my *suggestion* to the rest of RP, the best way to deal
with someone suffering from narcissism is shunning. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~