Old 11-09-2005, 07:22 PM
Reel Mckoi

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

There are no sock puppets. Learn to read headers. All my posts have my
IP address.

This post is OFF TOPIC. ~ jan

LOL.

Carol, there are sock puppets, or whatever you want to call them.

# Derek. My IP number doesn't change. It's always the same. The troll can
forge headers, e-mail addresses and nyms but forging the IP number is almost
(but not quite) impossible. A quick check and anyone can see a post is
mine - but go ONLY by the IP number/number range! He forges the rest of the
header which is easy to do with the news-reader he's using.

You say
they're not yours and I believe you. The advice was good, all the same:
people _shouldn't_ respond to those posts.

# I know but I have no control over other people. Jabriol made a lot of
enemies over the years. And because of his constant cross-posting to the
NGs where people who use these reamailers hang-out, he attracts them. Also
he's a known *netkkop* who harasses people's ISPs and NSPs in hopes they
lose their service. Just look at how he's posting my ISP info across many
NGs trying to get people to complain to Direcway. You can see why people
use anonymous remailers where's he's concerned. They don't want to lose
their ISP service, or have Jabriol/Zod harass their ISP or NSP. Can anyone
blame them? We're not dealing here with a common garden variety troll but
an obsessed net-stalker and a very vicious person. And YES I did call the
Camden Police and report his threat "to hunt me down" etc.

Of course, he posted that after
the real "you" had given Russ sound ponding advice...

# Mr.Santana will keep on and on and on as long as the people here
encourage him, and I think we can see that they will. Each has their own
agenda, but I am not leaving. If you have any doubts about any posts as to
who is the Author, just check the IP number - my ISP is Direcway and that's
what should show no matter what NewsServer I'm using. As for using a
remailer, as I said before - I myself may go that route to protect myself
from people like this religious fanatic Jabriol/Zod.

These are just a FEW of Jabriol's sock-puppets. He has scores of them using
other free e-mail accounts. Note his Numbers:

65.54.154.154 "Javriol"
65.54.154.154
65.54.155.41

65.54.155.41 "ReelMcKoi"
65.54.98.102 "Zod"
65.54.98.102 "ReelMcKoi"
65.54.98.102

65.54.98.102

65.54.98.160 "ReelMcKoi"

When he uses his PC at work, or the library they are a little different but
are not Direcway or Bellsouth. Jabriol's messages can be traced to a Jersey
City "hub." (Verizon/Qwest). I saw the information on another NG he also
infests. He lives in Camden NJ and I live in TN. Direcway will show
Maryland (I think). He has also already admitted he uses an anonymous
remailer called Mixmaster. Who knows how many nyms he has using that.

--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...
My Pond Page