Old 11-09-2005, 07:46 PM
Reel Mckoi

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message

So I go back to my *suggestion* to the rest of RP, the best way to deal
with someone suffering from narcissism is shunning. ~ jan

=========
The only narcissist here is you ~jan. You're not only into YOURSELF, you're
rude, bossy and aggressive, and don't even seem to realize it. You want to
be in charge here, a public forum for everyone. When I came back you
suddenly weren't *QUEEN* of the pond anymore. There was someone with the
utter audacity to suggest another way to do things pond and fish wise. You
couldn't have that - could you? Gawd forbid someone disagreed with you.
Along comes the troll....

And then you had the unmitigated gall to tell me to give in to this maniac's
demands! A well know Usenet sociopath who makes a hobby of trolling
Usenet. The truth meant nothing to you. It was all about YOU and your
deeply entrenched little clique of friends. You actually expected me to do
it, to acquiesce to anything - to PLEASE YOURSELF! Now if that isn't
selfish self-serving and narcissistic I don't know what is.

If someone doesn't go along with your "suggestions" you can't handle it, and
the mindless drivel about narcissism and experts,... and other blah blah ...
starts. You don't seem to understand that insults are meaningless to me.
You're like a spoiled child who sees she isn't going to get your way. Who
cares if I'm "shunned" by intolerant, judgmental foul mouth, self-centered
people who think nothing of one of their members using profanity - why you
even seem to like it! Had I used such profanity you would be literally
SHRIEKING "Shun her! Shun her!"

People like you need to have their own moderated NG where you have complete
control over everything and everyone. You can be QUEEN of your own pond
here. Perhaps you and Herr Pondmeister can get together..........

You're really something........
--
McKoi.... frugal ponding since 1995...