Old 29-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Where can I buy Wallflowers now ??

"groundhog" wrote in message
Unfortunately forgot to buy Wallflowers a couple of months ago - now
every where I go says you can't get them now.

Does anyone have any idea if I can get them on the Web etc ??

I need them to be flowering this year - is it possible to buy them in
pots when they've started flowering ??

Anywhere near me? (Staines). Depends how many you want but I've got some in
rows on the allotment to provide flowers for the house come spring. Won't
miss a few.
--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.