Old 12-09-2005, 04:58 AM

Default what grass did I see?

Hello,

I am from Pennsylvania. I recently moved. The home that I moved out
of had a lawn made up of the most amazing grass that I've ever seen.
It was fairly dark and incredibly thick. It also seemed to keep its
color during the hottest, driest months in the summer, long after the
grass in everyone else's yard had gone brown. I never knew what is
was, but never really cared. Now that I've moved, I'd like to plant
the same kind of grass in my new lawn. Does anyone have any idea what
kind of grass it might have been? I know it's a long shot, but a big
thank you to anyone who might know. I've never seen grass like this
anywhere else.