Old 12-09-2005, 07:25 AM
Travis

Gideon wrote:
B & J wrote
BTW, I'll compare educational level with you anytime, although
I won't compare salary.

============

You are way out of your league, sonny. I'd go up against you any
day for mega-buck wagers on education or IQ. You sound like another
over-educated PhD in geography, journalism, sociology, etc. Crap,
I'll spot you 20 points on any well-certified IQ test.

And in what freakin' universe am I getting taxed at a paltry 25%?

Gideon

SAT verbal 99 percentile, SAT math 99+ percentile (800), Phi Beta
Kappa, Suma Cum Laude, National Merit Scholarship, graduate courses
as a college sophomore, blah, blah, blah.

You are still an I D I O T.

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5