Old 12-09-2005, 07:03 AM
Ann Burlingham

Emery Davis writes:
On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 07:52:48 -0500, "Tony Pacc" said:

] I live in Wisconsin ,Is a Linden tree a desirable tree ,I just had a Norway
] maple cut down because of girdling roots,and now my yard looks naked.Thanks

Certainly a very desirable tree, a Linden, commonly Tilia Cordata,
may get large -- to 30 m and a pretty fast grower.

Sweet smelling flowers attract bees, and make a very nice tea.
We give Linden flowers each year as gifts. Good shade, nice
yellow fall color.

My understanding is that linden blossom tea is the same lime bloosom
tea whosescent, along with some madeleines, gave Proust his
remembrance of things past.

--
What use was it having all that money if you could never sit still
or just watch your cattle eating grass?