Old 12-09-2005, 08:28 AM
John

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 02:30:31 GMT, "Travis"
wrote:

Why would anyone want to live where you are? No fences? That is just
crazy.

Yes, you must have fences ! And locks. Lotsa locks ! And an alarm
system on your house and car and motorcycle is you have one. Don't
forget the John Deere lawn mower. And every kid over the age of 8 gets
a cell phone. Before 8 they should have LoJack implants . Don't forget
Fido and Paws. They both absoluitely must have LoJacs tracking shock
collars.

JD
Right up the road from Jacks place.
In a town of 600 with a single P/T policeman.
Where I can leave my saw out by the mailbox for days without worry.