Old 12-09-2005, 04:44 AM
wruess

Default Very strange answer to my _pond_ question

Don't visit a whole lot of newsgroups, but feel like I just regressed to
like the 5th grade or something. I posted a question about availability of
a pond product and the thread degenerated into a ****ing contest between /
among totally inane, immature people. Does this happen to most newsgroups
these days, or something peculiar to the rec.ponds group? Donno but in any
case I must unsubcribe and get my info elsewhere - can't believe _anyone_
puts up with this. Actually, can't believe that anyone has so little to do
with their time that they spend time posting garbage on newsgroups.
.....wondering if there is a rec.ponds group for adults only - something
moderated so you can just eliminate the trash. Oh well, back to my pond -
take care everyone.