Old 12-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Susan Erickson

On 12 Sep 2005 00:31:05 -0700, "Martha"
wrote:

Thanks,

I know this is a beginner question, but what does the Dtps. signify?
And do you happen to have a description of the plant?
--Vic

I shouldn't be so helpless. I found a photo, but the first question
stands.
http://groups.msn.com/BHGFriendlyGar...o&PhotoID=4337
--Vic

Nine flowers on one inflorescence; flowers pure white centrally
peppered with medium fuchsia dots on all segments; lip white,
edged in deep gold and yellow on upper edge of midlobe and lower
edges of side lobes, callus bright yellow dotted with fuchsia;
substance firm; texture glistening.

This is the award description for the Dtps Malibu Leopard 'Zuma
Canyon' HCC/AOS. The cross was registered in 1996. The
natural spread is 9.9 with a vertical of 8.1,
SuE