Old 12-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Relieved puppy owner

Default Ideal solution to fantastic Lawns, Its worked great for me

Hi,

I thought I would post this so everyone can have the same satisfaction that I am enjoying everytime I look at my beautiful green lawn. No I'm really not a green thumb, more like a frustrated gardner lol.

But I did find a solution to my embarressing patchy brown / green lawn and that is the incredible safe yet extremely effective recipies that John Perez has perfected, I wont tell you all about them here but if you'd like a perfect lawn go to this link and read about it for yourself. The link is http://petesbiz.shine1.hop.clickbank.net

I'm sure you will be amazed at the results, even just after one day my lawn looked better, I love it. Thanks John.

Regards to you all.

Pete

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050911213137C6w9KfY6