Old 12-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Doug Kanter

Pick them off, kill them, and enjoy your day. You may not see those worms
again for 10 years, Or, you might. It's got nothing to do with growing in
pots. Don't freak out and start buying all sorts of chemicals, either.

"geezer" wrote in message
My deck growing tomatoes (in pots) are nearing their end - and I see
several some 2"-long green 'worms' with white things on their back and
two little black eyes that stare at me while they are chomping away.

I never had these before, b ut then I never tired pots before. What
should I use next year if I have the same problem?

Thanks