Old 12-09-2005, 10:56 PM
Displayed name

"T.L.Miller" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Rick wrote:

I have a small (my first) 2 ft. high pink Hibiscus on my deck this

Summer.
It was going great until about 3 weeks ago, when I noticed that the

blooms
are wilted around the outside edge about 1/8 inch. I water it regularly,

the
pot has drainage, although, in NJ this Summer, it has been really hot. I

was
hoping it would improve when the weather turned cooler, but I still get

this
edge wilt going on.
Any ideas what could be wrong?

The blooms on tropical hibiscus varieties may rot before opening in
ultra high humidity and temperatures.

This summer we had a lot of rain and temps about 22-35 celsius degrees and
this doesn't happened, maybe here are no disease which atacks flower of
hibiscus