Old 12-09-2005, 09:53 PM
Rob

Diana Kulaga wrote:
I had not been back to this thread in a while. By now, Nate is history and
Ophelia (who is the sick individual who named THAT one??) is a tropical
storm near the Carolinas, though that could change again.

'Nuff already....

Diana

Well, if the ocean temperatures continue to go up, you will see Ophelia
again in 6 years when they recycle the hurricane name list. It is on a
6 year rotation, I think. They drop 'significant' storms, so they
aren't going to be using Katrina again, which might save my daughter
some psychological damage someday. I'm just hoping we don't hit
hurricane Omega.

--
Rob's Rules: http://littlefrogfarm.com
2a) See rule 1