Old 13-09-2005, 04:51 AM
Tightwad

I had a small problem with them and moles a few years back. I sprayed
the yard with weed and feed. Evidently the stuff made it to the root
zone or contaminated the soil to the point where they couldn't take it
or didn't like it a whole lot.
I saw several moles running around the yard at dusk squealing. I didn't
know they made noise til then.
My daughter caught one and took it to school. She had to feed it
crickets every several minutes.
I heard somewher to roll up Juicy Fruit chewing gum and place it in
their runs or holes. It was supposed to gum up the works I guess.
I think all it did was freshen their breath.