Old 13-09-2005, 11:42 AM
Cereus-validus.......

So called "Arum lilies" are aroids and not even closely related to true
lilies, babe.

"grahame" wrote in message
Since I moved my Arum lilly (in a plastic pot) to stand with its feet in
my pond, a couple of years ago, it has shot up, masses of growth and
loads of flowers. I leave it there over winter. The pond is in a
slightly sheltered spot. We're in North Bucks.

So my advice leave it outside and make sure it has wet feet!

Keith

Do you think this is true of all types of lily in pots? I just overwinter
them under a bench in a rather sheltered spot, and quite a lot die each
year. Maybe I've been keeping them too dry?

Grahame