Old 13-09-2005, 04:17 PM
David Raleigh Arnold

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:31:08 +0000, geezer wrote:

My deck growing tomatoes (in pots) are nearing their end - and I see
several some 2"-long green 'worms' with white things on their back and two
little black eyes that stare at me while they are chomping away.

Do not kill the ones with lots of eggs on them that are already
weakened. You want a new generation of wasps to help control
the hornworms. Kill the healthy ones. They are voracious, and
they will grow to four inches long. daveA

--
The only technical exercises for all guitarists worth a lifetime
of practice: "Dynamic Guitar Technique". Nothing else is close.