Old 13-09-2005, 03:43 PM
The Old Timer.

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:52:05 +0000, BRD
wrote:

BRD Wrote:
Oh, but since you wanted to read something, I'll repeat it again, and
give you a link.

http://tinyurl.com/96tus

Isn't it great that you would quote such an up to date document
(1936). especially excerpts posted by a liquid vitamin company, to
scare people into buying their product..

Did you ever wonder why the Senate would be discussing something this
trivial, when faced with the greatest depression of modern times.

Go here to find out: http://www.usd.edu/anth/epa/dust.html

You are right (at that time) but not now.

Hey, we learn a lots with open discussion, don't we! The Old Timer.
Or just do a Google search for Senate Document 264. You'll come up with
a lot of interesting things to read, and maybe you can direct your
uncalled for rage at them.

And before you post again, please be sure to at least read that *one*
article before outright refusing any possible information that is
contrary to what you believe.

And if you put int Senate Document 264 in Google, you'll find
information on Peoples that are Healthier, live longer, and have none
of the 'common' diseases that we do, I.E. Diabetes, Angina, Cancer,
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, depression...and the list goes on.