Old 13-09-2005, 06:20 PM
Brian

"Jack Ouzzi" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have an Arum lilly in a pot, given to me this year, only 1 flower
but grown on very well and now quite 'dense'
I am wondering what to do for the winter as I would like to keep it in
the pot, all the time. Also a bit of root broke off which I put into
another pot......... forgot about, and is now poking leaves through. I
would like to plant this in the garden (next year?) ANY advice please.

I have Arum Lilies planted in damp, dry and arid [under a privet hedge]
conditions. All thrive~ though a late frost can cut them down~~but they
recover. It seems to need an old-fashioned winter to do any harm.
Best Wishes Brian.