Old 13-09-2005, 09:29 PM
Michael Persiano

Jim: Have you already used it? (I did not see the earlier part of this thread?) If not, I would be certain that this does not seep through wood into live tissue. Experimentation might be the way to go . . . with less than precious material.

The word "penetrating" concerns me.

Cordially,

Michael Persiano
members.aol.com/iasnob