Old 14-09-2005, 02:39 AM
Scott Studier

This plant loves 90-98 degree weather and blooms daily in my backyard. It
grows extremely well in full south Texas sun. I really doubt that it will
appreciate cooler weather i NJ. My Hibiscus plants grow 6 feet high and
spread just as wide. The one I like best is a varigated leaf plant that is
grown I think only here.

"Rick" wrote in message
I have a small (my first) 2 ft. high pink Hibiscus on my deck this Summer.
It was going great until about 3 weeks ago, when I noticed that the blooms
are wilted around the outside edge about 1/8 inch. I water it regularly,
the
pot has drainage, although, in NJ this Summer, it has been really hot. I
was
hoping it would improve when the weather turned cooler, but I still get
this
edge wilt going on.
Any ideas what could be wrong?
Rick