Old 14-09-2005, 12:03 PM
Doug Kanter

"geezer" wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:17:18 -0400, David Raleigh Arnold
wrote:

Do not kill the ones with lots of eggs on them that are already
weakened. You want a new generation of wasps to help control
the hornworms. Kill the healthy ones. They are voracious, and
they will grow to four inches long. daveA

I hope this is a joke - really. That's all I need is a 'generation'
of wasps. I gotta research all this a little.

Thanks\

I've seen exactly 2 tomato hornworms in 25 years of growing tomatoes. And,
I'm out there constantly. I'd definitely notice. Lighten up. This is
probably the easiest pest you'll ever have to deal with. At least they're
big enough to see, and they move slowly enough to deal with.