Old 14-09-2005, 02:10 PM
Tumbleweed

wrote in message
oups.com...
quote 'You will be told by the owners that this subject has been done
to death and
you should look up the archives before posting and don't do it again
:-((

Ignore them :-)) '

There are no owners of this newsgroup, it is a public one and
unmoderated, but there are a number of FAQs and one is to do with cats
and dogs, can't remember how to access them, but someone will. However,
neither you, nor the council, nor the owners of the cats can do, or be
forced to do anything about the cat mess. Cats are classed as 'wild'
animals, and as such are subject to no laws or bye-laws. Dogs are a
different mattter and owners are responsible.

Mike

When my new nighbours dog crapped on my parking area I gathered the crap up
in a bag and took it round to them ..havent seen the dog in the road since
:-)

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com