Old 14-09-2005, 04:18 PM
?

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:07:05 -0400 in Al wrote:
It is somewhat counter intuitive but there seems to be a number of chemicals
that we use as pesticides that stimulate fecundity and act to cause a
resurgence weeks or months after the application of either the target pest,
or other insects and/or their predator populations that just happened to be
in the way. I remember learning in Pest management class that the product

Call me a cynic, but this seems like an inspired way to sell more
pesticides...

Let's be honest, you're a PHB at a pesticide company, which would you
pick to market, the one that you apply once and you're done for the year,
or the one where you apply it once, it seems to resolve the problem,
and a few weeks later they are back stronger than ever...

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil