Old 15-09-2005, 04:05 AM
~Roy

Feeder GF could be just about any kind of gf....Just like in people
and in dogs etc, some get bigger than others some remain
small........as long as your water parameters are good, and they are
fed and maintained properly what you get is all up to momma nature in
regards to size...its in the genes........While I am not saying GF
feeders are junk, as they are not IMHO, as you can find sopme very
pretty fish in a tank of feeders...........but usually feeders are
started off to a bad way of life from the git go as they are usually
culls, and the supplier as well as the retailer conisder them food not
something one is oging to rasie, hence the price you pay for them...I
routinley buy 150 to 200 gf feeders, and get some very pretty fish,
some growe big others do not, and you can have a high mortaility rate
due to diseases they probably carried home from the sotre when you
bought them.........I would not worry about the size if your happy
with them and they are healthy.

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 17:05:21 GMT, CanadianCowboyİ
wrote:

===Hello all,
===
===I bought feeder goldfish when I started my pond as a good beginner fish.
===
===These fish were every conceivable colour but all under 2 inch in length.
===
===Two years later some of these fish have grown to be a good 4 or 5 inches
===long but some have only grown to less than 3 inches.
===
===My question is, what kind of goldfish do I have that would grow over 4
===inches. Could they be comets ?
===
===Thanks

"The original frugal ponder"