Old 15-09-2005, 07:42 AM
Moon~Shadow

"H Ryder" wrote in message
The neighbours cat has never covered its mess and the neighbours are
ones

that don't give a hoot. We have a ranch fence down
both sides of the garden and are considering putting mesh over the
timbers
to stop the cat from coming through.

in their defence there is not a lot your neighbours can do to stop their
cat
(speaking as a cat owner here ). Also a fence will not work. The cat
will just climb it. The best things to try are water attempt to drench
teh
cat with jugs, water pistols, a hose etc, preferably when they can't see
you. this usually works. The other thing I've found works in pepper dust.
Hayley

The cat has a litter tray just inside the house but it is that small and the
cat is so fat, it is more appropriate for a kitten! If I tried using water
my neighbours have 'mouths' the size of the Mersey and would take great
pleasure in shouting the odds down the street. The cat squeezes through the
fence and putting mesh up would stop it as it is too lazy to do anything
else!