Old 15-09-2005, 04:52 PM
Kim

Hi,

I live in IL and this is my first time having rose bushes. I have one
rose bush that dropped all it's leaves so I thought it was dead. I was
watering all of the bushes yesterday and noticed that one stem has new
leave coming out. One of the other bushes seems to be doing well but
the leaves on one branch have dried up and curled up but the rest of the
bush is doing well. Any advice from anyone would be appricated. I
should mention that they did have the black spots on the leaves but I've
been spraying them and also, there are moles diging in the bed and small
ants. Could this all be the problem?

Kim