Old 15-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Mike

Hello Mike. I didn't know you subscribed here.

Yes, the owners don't like it because I speak my mind :-)) They are unable
to 'Rule' over me. Tough.

I agree with you but it
is annoying to have neighbours' cats in the garden. As well as a water
pistol, I would recommend anyone with problems to get a cat of their
own. That should keep out the neighbouring moggies. As you say, we have
been through this before - many, many times over the years.

and it just goes to show what a nuisance the vermin is. Those who own the
damn things can see no wrong in their stupid creatures and think that the
sun shines from somewhere it doesn't. But the thing that puzzles me about
such owners, is why do they have more than one? Nearly all of them have
multiple creatures. I suppose it is so they can annoy more neighbours. If
their creatures are inconsiderate, then it must be a reflection on their
'owners', also inconsiderate.

Watch the owners of this newsgroup spit fire now :-)))))))))))

Mike