Old 15-09-2005, 11:53 PM
PondMeister

Please excuse my top posting, however due to the material, It not
important. However it is anoynous posts like theses that further the decay
of rec.ponds. This reply was done by Carol. There is no need to employ any
sort of tracking skill or delve into techno geekology. Nobody in Rec.ponds
hates Jabriol in this fashion.

We know it is Carol, because she follows-up imediately on her own forged
posts.
Any newsreader will show that the revis post breaks right off of the Reel
Mckoi forged post. This demostrate retaliation. We all know Carol can not
keep her mouth shut. If she is attacked she has the need to retaliate; it
is an established well proven fact.

The attack post is directed to Jabriol.
It accuse Jabriol of having sex with his daughter.
It then post Jabriol\'s home address and telephone number.
It claims Jabriol has an issue with sex.

Does anyone care about this on rec.ponds?

De we know of any other ponder who would go this length? The normal
response of a ponder is just to dump the offender into the kill file and
move on. Not Carol. She has the pyschological need to attack the father
that raped her projecting it toward Jabriol. Believe me, today it is
Jabriol. What is to say Carol would not commit the same harrasment with
any of you ponders?

I fear that this pattern will occur with any new or interested person.
Since we all know this is not going to stop I would suggest moving to the
new group. Anyone who think this is just in passing look at the archives.
It will be a year, and Carol says she been fighting with Jabriol for 10.

When Carol attack you, You will recall my warnings. In fact she already is
attacking all of you. There is a post in the JW group calling us idiots
and drunken sailors. Can you consider her your friend?

Revis wrote:

In article
Reel Mckoi

Phyllis and Jim Hurley wrote:
Congratulations on getting hooked. Have you posted any pics of your
pond? (Our pondsite below shows ours.)

What is this, I show you mine, you show me yours?

This comment from Antonio L. Sanata of

3072 Constitution Road
Camden N.J.
(856) 962-9003 who believes in having incestious sex with his
daughter Revis. Sex is always on Antonio\'s mind.

*** Sent From/Enviado desde: http://groups.expo.st ***