Old 15-09-2005, 09:33 PM
David

In article , Mike
writes

"David" wrote in message
.. .
In article , Mike
writes

Hello Mike. I didn't know you subscribed here.

Yes, the owners don't like it because I speak my mind :-)) They are

unable
to 'Rule' over me. Tough.

Wasn't June replying to Mike from Lincs? you've a grand opinion of
yourself though

Oh!! Someone else who doesn't like me saying how it is. Poor you :-((

That's almost a handful now :-)

I only pointed out that I think June was replying to Mike from Lincs
before your ego got in the way, but for the record I've always thought
you to be a bit of an arse ever since you posted the nonsense about
having to resign as a councillor so you could fight private battles.

--
David