Old 15-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Mike

I only pointed out that I think June was replying to Mike from Lincs
before your ego got in the way, but for the record I've always thought
you to be a bit of an arse ever since you posted the nonsense about
having to resign as a councillor so you could fight private battles.

--
David

Not nonsense at all. If I want action I get it. I was 'tied' as a
councillor. And BTW, get your facts right, I didn't resign, I just didn't
stand at the next Elections. There is a bit of a difference.

The amount of pratts on this newsgroup is quite amazing, where do you all
come from? Why do you control freaks come onto this newsgroup?

This newsgroup and gardening would be such a wonderful thing if you were to
take your fingers off the 'I am in charge' button.